Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the website! We urge you to read the terms and conditions patiently and carefully as the purchase of the courses/masterclasses are subject to your consent and compliance with the following “Terms and Conditions”.
Once you enroll with the course/masterclass through any device, be it a computer, mobile phone or tablet, or any other electronic device, you agree that you have thoroughly read, understood, and accepted our Terms & Conditions.
These terms and other policies are restrained upon you as per the niceties of the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011 built as per the Information Technology Act of 2000. If you have any query regarding the terms and conditions of this User Agreement or have any objections or complaints on or about the site, please email us at email@example.com. We constraint the right to edit, modify or update the terms and conditions of this User Agreement occasionally without any obligation to inform you, and it is your liability to read them often.
Ownership of Rights
From copying, saving & more, any use of this Website or its contents, whether whole or part, other than for your own typical, non-commercial use is forbidden without the explicit permission of Chocholik. All information provided, transmitted, or carried on the site is safeguarded by copyright. Copyrights in respect of the content on the website may be inherited by third parties. This website is totally crafted, modified, and cultivated by Chocholik or its licensors. You are restricted from editing, publishing, selling, transfering, creating derivative work from, perform, share, show, repost or in any way commercially exploit any content demonstrated on the site.
Orders, Payments, and Delivery
As soon as you enroll with any courses or the masterclasses, you will get the link to the course within a few minutes of buying via email or whatsapp. In case of any confusions, queries or doubts, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Basic MasterClass– You will receive an Email / Whatsapp with the Link to Join, Before it is scheduled.
You can access the videos as soon as you join us via Member’s Dashboard and the Login Details are shared with the Members who have enrolled with the advanced course/masterclass.
You shall not use the site for any of the following purposes:
- Imparting information that boosts conduct that constitutes a criminal offense, results in civil amenability.
- Sharing any Video, Tutorial or Information given in MasterClass/Advanced Course
- Procuring groundless access to another computer/networking device.
- Hindering with any other individual’s use or enjoyment of the website.
- Transmitting, or partaking electronic copies of information, safeguarded by copyright without the permission of the owner of this website.
Users are also prohibited from:
- Breaching the morality or security of the Website or the content feasible on it.
- Sharing any information on or through the site that is disruptive to the provision of services or products by us
- Using any software, tool or other mechanism or electronic device in order to handle or search the Website;
- Undertaking to elucidate, disassemble or transpose engineer any section of the Website;
- Imitating any of the content available on the site
We defer the right to limit the pile of courses/masterclass determined per person or per order. These constraints can be conformable to orders placed by the same bank account, the same credit card or debit card, and also to orders using the same billing and/or shipping address.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimers
Our website does not offer any warranties or guarantees and in an “As Is” condition. You must endure the risks that are allied with the usage of the site. The site caters content from other Internet sites or resources and while we try to behold that content shown on the Website is correct, cogent and of superior quality, we shall not be held susceptible if this is not the case. We will not be answerable for any glitch or mistakes or for the outcomes gained from such information or for any technical issues you may face with the Website. This disclaimer aggregates a significant section of this User Agreement. To the amplest extent permitted under conformable law, we shall not be held responsible for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill or other eluding losses arising out of or in link with the Website, its services or this User Agreement. Without enmity to the generality of the section above, our total culpability to you for all obligations appearing out of this User Agreement to be it in dereliction or contract is insubstantial to the amount charged to you, counter to the value of the courses/masterclasses booked by you. We make no representations or warranties about the exactness,authenticity, completeness, and/or timeliness of any information, software, text, graphics, links, or communications proffered on or through the site or that the function of the site will be bug-free and/or abiding. We presuppose no liability whatsoever for any damage endured by you on account of the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any information disseminated in connection with the use of the site.
Effective Date of Policy
There’s no refund for any of our courses or the masterclasses. Once you pay us for the enrollment for any course or the masterclass, there is no refund!
You are prohibited from any endeavor to contravention of the security of the Website, including, without any farthest limit:
- Accessing information or content not predetermined for you or any account which you are not authorized for accessing that information;
- Endeavoring to scan or test the vulnerability of a network or system or to disrupt security or authentications without authorization;
- Attempting to impede with service to any other user, or network, including, without limitation, via means of conducting a virus to the site, overloading, ‘flooding,’ ‘spamming’ or ‘mail bombing’;
- Sending unsolicited email, comprising marketing and/or advertising of products; or
- Assembling TCP/IP packet header or section of the header details in any email posting. Infraction of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. We will investigate circumstances that may include such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users participating in such violations. You probably agree not to use any software, electronic device, or routine to attempt to interfere with the proper working of this site.
If any section of this User Agreement gravitates to be unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not restricted to, the warranty disclaimers and amenability limitations set forth above, then the unenforceable provision will be deemed to be replaced by a relevant and enforceable provision that looks like the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the User Agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this User Agreement aggregates the entire agreement between user and us with respect to the Website and it replaces all prior communications and proposals, be it digital, verbal, or written, between the user and us with respect to the website.